Monday, April 16, 2007

Tagged last Month...

Who ever tag me must pay for it! Hahaha...
Lately hardly can online... swt... Today school start... but got 2 hours break so i guess is time for me to tag more people.. haha... Btw.. 1st time get to tag by people...
Here it goes....

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

  1. I sleep during day time, and wake up during night time. Likewise the Vampire! GG... and that's me!
  2. I always bath very late and get back ache... Yet I still do it! Haha... Going to die soon.
  3. I like design courses but i currently studying Engineering... -_-
  4. I like to eat... especially when I m sad. I can eat a lot but I'm skinny! Haha...
  5. I always skip my meals... Hopefully I won't do that often from now on...
  6. My room is very messy because i lazy to fold my cloths...
  7. I'm afraid of cold... Even if the fan is turn at max speed... I prefer warm...
  8. I always bath with hot water, even in the afternoon.
  9. I can sleep almost 20 hours a day. ^^
  10. I like to play DotA. Don't know what's DotA? click here --> DotA
LoL I think I'm really weird people...
Thinking of another people to tag them is pain in the ass... cause i hardly visit people blog...
erm i think i will tag
  • Choon Xuan
  • Jared
  • Joe-Lene
  • Zaolon
  • Khai Shing
  • Cato
Hopefully they came by here...
That's all...

No comments: