Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fate and Faith ?

First of all do you believe in Fate? And have Faith with it?

Zaolon lately always use the word Fate, everywhere, anytime, anyplace. I was so curious then I ask him why...

*Example*
A: Do you want to eat McD today?
B: Don't know... Erm perhaps yes, perhaps no... Depend...
A: Orh... Ok then...

Zaolon explain to me with that situation... That it is Fate that is "B" going to have his McD or not... Maybe the use of Fate is not that correct here... it is the Fate between "B" and "McD" are they doing to meet? No one knows...

I told that to my mom, she laugh and said that she agree with it. She said that since she get married she feel that her life was taken control by Fate. I didn't really ask her why but she did give me some example.

She said she never think of being a clerk that always need to work in an office everyday, but yet she is doing that now. She can't explain why she do that although she doesn't like to do so.

Just like everytime I tell her what I want to be when I grow up, she always tell me that, have dream is good, dreams make us want more and more, and work hard for it. But at the end of the day, we still need to came back to the real world where we stand*EARTH*. I always want to be actor, designer but I never get chance to do so. (*FATE?) And now I'm studying Electrical Engineering.

Working with Relay in my EE course

Back to Fate... Haha... Maybe now I am to study EE but not work as engineer? Or I am? Who knows? Lets see after 5 years? 10 years?

Haha... Mom always say... You need to eat... Dreaming won't get you money... She's right after all...



When talk about love, I'm always caught inside it. There are so many thoughts and saying.
  • We meet someone we like. (Is that fate?)
  • We broke up with someone. (Is that fate too?)
  • We in a relationship with someone and happy endind. (Fate?)
I guess no one can answer...

How about another situation...
When you are in relationship, someone tell you that, you two are not suppose to be together or you will not have happy ending... What would you do? At this time will you believe in fate? Or have Faith? (*Hehe... no offense just my thought)


Of course someone ask me that, particular question then I was thinking "Do We let Fate decide? Or We Decide Fate?" I still don't know the answer but have faith. Of course I want to decide my own "Fate" but can it be done?

Whenever we pray, we always have faith in God that our dream or our wish came true and etc. Is that having Faith will decide Fate?

There are so many question around me and I wish I'm as naive as that boy.

After all I think this song from Phil Collins - Two Worlds is nice.

Put your faith in what you most believe in
Two worlds, one family
Trust your heart
Let fate decide
To guide these lives we see.

Now I believe most in my loved one. So I trust my heart. What's the out come we don't know. Have faith and let Fate decide.

私を信じなさい

No comments: