Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rock Climbing

Yeah.. Been sometimes didn't went for my ARC training. Last Sat I went for the meeting. It was suppose to start at 11am. but i woke up at 11am and reach there at 12pm! Haha... luckily I was late, because the site wasn't prepared yet until 12 pm.

That day we do Abseiling and watch little kids do Rock Climbing and Abseiling. But what is abseiling?

Abseiling is the process of descending on a fixed rope.

Don't have a clear view yet? See below...
That's abseiling. So that day everyone take turn to try once on it. Let's see who is he...

DSC00896
He's Wee Meng. There he is coming down
DSC00897
He stop there to wait me took his picture!

DSC00898
Finally he touched ground.

*

**

***

****

Previous was adult part... What astonish me was even kids around 4~5 years old try that! That was unbelievable for me!! And mostly there were foreigner such as English and Japaneses. Hrm... I don't think my mom will allow my little brother to do it... because she would probably say that "Dangerous!" Haha!

DSC00890
This is the platform

DSC00893
There He came

DSC00894
Ops this 1 was a failure. Never mind because he is Brave!

DSC00888
This fellow climb up the wall first.

DSC00891
Do the abseiling!

DSC00892
Woh! Well done! Actually i didn't manage to take
picture with their face, they are super cute!






Next, still got a few more shots.

DSC00895
Do you dare to climb?

DSC00899
Isn't they look cute? And daring?

DSC00900
Haha... My friend ask me why don't i go ahead and grab
one of them back with me...

After out meeting we went for a walk around then shopping complex then we split at the MRT station. From there i went to Orchard road.

Guess what I saw?
*

**

***

****

*****

DSC00901
Nice? This is the first time I meet the real Robots in the streets!
Of course I will not lose this opportunity. So i take a photo with
them after i donated 20 cents! Haha... That the coin I left.


*****

****

***

**

*

Haha!! Does I look like them too?
Must be la!! Haha! That's the end of my post! Enjoy!

1 comment:

xyunnn said...

wow...
i cant bliv dat super little kid dare to try dat!
dey r so BRAVE!!!
i did dat b4 in my ns...but juz 3 tingkat high nia...n i was super scare at first...but, its v v v v v v ' hao wan '!!!!!
wish i can play dat again!!!!
* bow to d kidz! *