Monday, July 9, 2007

Blood Donation

It was last week that I had my 1st blood donation! I was quite nervous and scare actually... But then I take the dare! And that's it! My 1st BLOOD DONATION! The feeling was great after the blood donation! Feeling that you had done something very good! Haha... You might try if you haven't Donate Blood before.


He's is my room mate... actually we together 4 people go for donation together. 2 of then are my room mate and 1 is their friend from Vietnam...


That's is what happen when u go for blood donation! You just have to sit there and relax... the will do everything for you... and there is 1 thing you need to do...

Squeeze this with you hand... Hehe.. So that the blood can flow else it might too ages for the 450ml blood pack to be filled! xD


Because selection of wrong vane i need to put ice pack.. my left hand don't have big and strong vane... because they didn't check my right hand with have better vane... so end up.. i almost fill my 450ml pack only and end up with bruise at my left hand..


So next time when you guys came by blood donation campaign... Do sign up for a blood donation because it is a great thing to do!

2 comments:

kateong said...

then have to eat more 'too ang' (pig blood)

LostNoob said...

haha... late eat tooo much kah ch'ng also ang ang... haha!