Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wake up; McD; Study; Lost

Tired tired tired... Then I sleep early yesterday... but in the middle of the night suddenly woke up... Hiaz... that's what usually happen to me in the middle of the night if I sleep too early.. xD

I was hungry but luckily my room mate brought me McChicken! Haha... I told him to buy me before he went to work in yesterday.


Imagine having a large serving of McD in the middle of night and didn't do exercise... that going to cause obesity. Hrm... no choice than... time to burn midnight oil! Haha... The last time I burn mid night oil was before my SPM 2005! xD but i always sleep late.. without burning the oil

Hehe... later got quiz further more i can't get a life on sleeping... I guess is time to squeeze some juice out of my brain...

Now bored and don't know what else I can do... so came here and blog...

*Updated*

After blogging... I went for surfing in the internet... Hehe... obviously all my friends blog...
then when i stop xuan blog... the post there is like a mirror... i felt like i am looking at myself... some how we both are quit emotional people... is hard to know what we are thinking.

I wish I can tell Ying what I feel and how i feel... but i just don't know how... and yet all these dilemma will disappear soon. Am I that selfish?

I been telling her to talk to me when ever have problem, but now i am keeping everything for myself again... Feeling sorry to her...





Please forgive me... I don't even know what am I thinking now and what I suppose to do also...

No comments: