Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Saturday With Too Much Coffee

Ouch Yesterday I really lack of sleep... I only get into sleep around 6 a.m. in the morning then I have to wake up at 9 a.m. to go school for my EES trip to Singapore Science Centre!

We reach there around 10a.m. because the bus depart 9.40a.m. I was like (-_-") wasted my 40 min sleeping time.... What a waste... xD

Because we don't have much time there, so i hardly take picture inside there... just one or two. there is a very interesting optic illusion below.
on the floor is actually this picture alone but in the middle there is one pole which have reflect the floor image and show this
is a face!! incredible... wonder who is the guy who draw that piece of art on the floor!

been in a hurry inside... I don't think I finish to walk around the whole science centre. We also went for a movie at iMax theater. is a special theater which the screen is in a sphere shape... erm i can't take picture inside, because camera is not allowed. Too bad, the movie we watch was boring, i almost slept inside but the theater itself is good!

LOL i took this before i went to Pasir Panjang with Andy for a warehouse sale... I think this statue enjoy i picking his nose... since he have no hand... if he have. it would be a chunk of rock! Sorry if it is not funny... xD


*************


At Pasir Panjang there was a New Balance warehouse wholesale and it is freaking cheap... I hardly go for shopping but I still can read the price tags!!

example 1 pair of sport shoes normal price was SGD17x+ but it was just SGD 50 that day... is about 70% off the normal price!!! But I didn't get one... xD but there are nice.

I manage to grap 3 pieces as shown on below... guess how much i paid for them?

The actual price tags were SGD 36, 36 and 46

The total should be 36+36+46 is about 118 but i only paid 50 for them... I wish I really can grab more... but... we must not be too greedy! So that all i bought...

I am lucky that i never went home after the science centre trip, because i was really tired and sleepy because lack of sleep... But it really worth it! Haha...

Next we went to the Queenstown mall for some windows shopping with Andy. Nothing really interesting there just bunch of shops selling sport stuff which you can bargain with... LOL eventually they still manage to chop you.... just that we don't know...

They last stop we went got IKEA just opposite of the Mall....
It is big... and I almost sit on every sofa I went past... Haha.. just like them...

Finally we were hungry and go get something to eat... this is where the nightmare strike!

it was quite crowded.. with a lots of foreigner! I mean guai lou!

This was found on our dinning table... what does it read? Lampan lamp right? read it again without the N... xD


Did you notice the coffee there? is just cost SGD1.20 for the first cup, then is free flow...

FREE FLOW here i come!! haha.. i was going to sleep, in order to keep myself awake... Andy and I both drank 5 cups of it!!!! Ouch... even though It still make me sleepy.. like living zombie! I swear i would never do that again, unless i have no choice...

Even when I reach home... I can't sleep... although my brain tell me... YOU are FREAKING tired.... Guess that caffeine OWN your Brain! Haha...

so never try too much coffee unless you really wanted to stay "AWAKE" !!

1 comment:

Joe-Lene said...

walaooo.. always drink coffee to torture yourself lo.. hiong also not like this hiong gua =.= hahahahha