Friday, November 16, 2007

Two Fever In Two Weeks So I Been Sleeping

Last week I just had a fever because of the water that drop from the sky... a.k.a The Rain.
I though it was just drizzle is ok if i don't use umbrella which I don't have. But end up with a slight fever. Which make me feel sleepy all the time... especially during the school period...

Hah but not just me who feel sleepy all the time... actually there are some classmate who join me in the action. As you can see on the picture below... those are the prove that I had taken... and they were caught in action!

Actually I'm the sleeper of the class. Just like the old day in Jit Sin where I almost sleep in class everyday. Ya everyday and I am the class Rep too! So... I still remember I was shout by my Add math Sir to wake me up. That was a shocking move... Really.. and you don't want to see that again... beside that... I also been scolded by my Moral Sir. Haha... sleep inside his class... Hrm i think next trip to my Secondary school, I should take some picture of my classroom and tell u guys how I sleep that time... Haha...

There you go another one. Actually they also hold the evidence of me sleeping in class... and you really can tell... who will be the winner the best sleeper...

Today even at the lecture hall I can pass out... Haha... even drool on my lecture notes.... Haha...
all blame to the RAIN again.. because i caught in rain again on Wednesday morning. It was a heavy rain... Need to thank someone for not lending me his umbralla...

Hehe.. that all for my FEVER post... hope i get well soon... So dizzy all the time and sleepy yet a bit bad tempered. Sorry if i had shown attitude to my classmate... but i know they won't see this post... they are no fans of blogging... Well I dont even care right? Haha...

Wish everyone have a good day! :P

1 comment:

xyun said...

allah
ven d band time
ven we marchin
u also slippin
rite?
hehe

xinyun