Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stop... Don't GO!

Hallo everyone! A new look again at my blog!
The template is again From JackBook.com He is really a great designer... He convert all the word press template into blogger XML template... which is very nice!!

Just to let u all know... you are not on the wrong site... just that i make some changes... hope everyone still know where to find all my post...

If you were looking for older post do find it from my archive because in order to faster the loading speed... i only show 3 post per page. Hope it help out people with slower connection.

With new look I wish to have new changes in my life too...
Today I had a hair cut! Now is short! unlike my untidy hair that always hang around me... my mom finally is proud at me for having this hair cut... She wanted it very long ago...

Find some day I try to take a picture of myself and show it to everyone...

Lately I am at home everyday sleeping... maybe because all the wounds... must sleep more to let them heal faster... and they are healing very fast...

Yeah... 2 days ago, I finally got my last semester result. Erm not really something to proud of... only got 3.5+ screwed up my GPA for this semester...

I guess relationship is something I should beware off during my studies... Used to screw up before... LOL... Next semester is starting in 14 April!
Is the last chance for me to archive my dream 4.0!
Best wish for myself!

Have a great time everyone... drop me a message or so... I am really very boring at home...

1 comment:

choonxuan said...

见仁见智吧~
对我而言,假如一个曾经用心爱过你,我想无论如何都很难说要恨那个人怨那个人...


幸福

加油吧老弟!