Sunday, August 31, 2008

Picture and Feeling

I feel like i am like the boat...
It is free to go everywhere it want but it is yet being tied by a rope.
Will it be free from the rope? Is it being tied down by itself or other?
Sometimes we know that it is a mistake yet we still do it.
Why? Just to prove that it is a mistake?
I am sure it is. Else we will not say.. Damn I made a big mistake!

Ha ha... don't care so much. After one big round I am back to the same spot again.
But this time I am different. I know myself more than ever.

Do my best because the sky is so blue! make me feel lot more better!
Sometimes even if we know how things is going end, it doesn't mean we can't enjoy the ride.

picture all from K.K

1 comment:

bluejazz said...

The rope is there for a reason...u juz have to find a way to untie the knot or even ask the boatman to take u out...and u will be free...haha...

The sky and the sea have no limits...thats where ur dreams and future lies...

But in the end...come back to where u belong...and the same sky will never be the same anymore...