Sunday, September 7, 2008

Attachment starts tomorrow

Ah.................................................................................................
After 2 and a half years at Singapore Ngee Ann Polytechinic is time for my final sememster!
So many things had happen for the pass 2 and a half years and something totally new is really coming up!

I never what is going to happen tomorrow or the next 3.5 years in Keppel Singmarine!
People around me been telling me that is hard work at the shipyard but with good pay.
But not for the attachment. After so long of study finally is the time for me to apply what I had learn into the industry.

Really so many uncertainty ahead and I can't really see the future of mine.
Yet I have my own dream and I will strive to make it happen.

For the most that I really want to make it happen.
Earn myself so that I can support myself to study in Europe countries.
That's the greatest dream of mine.
Come one you can do it! Oh yes I can!

No holidays for me for the next five months! And my attachment will end at 30th of Jan!
Don't so happy... The real challenge start after I finishes the attachment. >_<
Then it will be continous 3 years!

Friends!! Do wish me all the best ya!
Oh ya... I have to reach my desk before 7:30 a.m. everyday! and the bus pick up is at 6:15 a.m.
so I would have to wake up at 5:00 a.m. everyday! Is worse that studying at Jit Sin!

Believe in myself!

5 comments:

fong yee said...

all the best to you.
enjoy your working life.
(=

Angel said...

woohoo!!good ah..now u wake up earlier than me d!!muahaha..btw..don always saw sk then feel so proud lar..tat one..jewellery..ee...>.<

housefly said...

haha and i'm the founder of ING insurance XD

so fast start attachment d! aw u poor thing 5 am daily sucks=(

gambate neh!!!=)

bluejazz said...

Ya...beLIEve in urself!!HAHA...

I always kinda proud with my initials too...quite similar as urs...now everybody call me with my initials here...haha...

JIA YOU!!

LucasLost said...

KS KS! lol in dota it means Kill Steal... is not such a good thing!

finally more get use to the 5am life... woot... if we believe we can, we can!