Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 5 - Walk around in Kota Kinabalu!

Today is a short day as only me and my mom went walking around this small town of Kota Kinabalu. We really walk for a long distance. From The main town of Kota Kinabalu to the Airport! If you been there you will know how far it was! It took hours to reach there.
LoL my mom like to walk and I don't feel like getting a bus so we walk! As we walk we pass by Sutera Harbour Resort which is also a golf club i believe.
As we were walking towards the airport more and more aeroplane were visible when they flew across the blue sky.

Here is another one, the airport is just about 1 km away from me.
After long walk finally we reach the beach. I don't remember what is this place call but we didn't plan for it. 
A very short entry. More photo do click here.

2 comments:

bluejazz said...

I like the plane pic and the child lying on the beach pic...

"We live childhood once...the rest are memories..."

It just let me thought of this quote from dunno where...it's just nice to be back in childhood days...

LucasLost said...

how can u memorise the whole phrase while u don't know where is it from?

ya... memories are for us to treasure...