Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag.......

Well since so long i never keep my blog update, is time to reply my xuan tag...

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
  1. I like to sleep a lot even during i work! Damn.... my mentor are so damn headache to keep on remind me on that...
  2. I like to follow my feeling on everything that I do. Which mean... If I say I don't want.. It doesn't really have a good reason... just that I feel so.
  3. I am super flexible in my plans, which mean I never fix on one way to archive what I wanted... maybe what I want also change from time to time.
  4. I super duper like chocolate, cakes and cookies!
  5. When I am nervous, I pace around my room.
  6. I am a very emotional person. Morning and night is very much different.
  7. I want to be simple and don't want to think too much!
  8. I like to imagine on where to take photo, and how to take them when I don't have my camera with me.
  9. I like to tidy up my room only when I feel like to do so.
  10. I tell my self one thing, but I do another.
  11. I like to eat! Yet I skip most of my meal.
  12. I love my guitar but in lately this 2 week times, I broken 2 totally new strings!
  13. I am very picky, I somehow feel that way.
  14. I always want to be different. Yes I know everyone is different.
  15. I die for yogurt lately!
Now time to tag 10 people!
1 ~ 10 you you you you you you you you you and you!
That's right! is YOU.... After you reply my tag... leave me a message!

4 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Does tat mean that once I read ur blog means I kena tagged?

I will think bout that then post about that when I have the time...

Juz reminded me that it has been a long time since i played those mini games like tree tag...sheep tag...hahaha

LucasLost said...

Lol.. only you replied.. so of course is you! haha...

yea.. dota also have...!!

❤oms❤Ψ*^_^*lala.. said...

i like chocolate too..
hehe..XD

Ellie_pi said...

6 and 15 damn resemble to mine...

what a coincidence!xD