Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fastest Birthday Ever! 2 hours!

Does the title gave you any hints on what I am tryin to say here?

I am guessing that it is a no then.
Well last night after I back from work at 5:30p.m. I drop dead on my bed worse than a pig. When I woke up it was already the next day 5:00a.m. !!!! I am shock to see he time showing me is already five in the morning! Damn it, I missed 3 people calls that night. One from zaolon, one from joe-lene and last but not least is from ah chew my room mate. LOL you must be wondering why my room mate called me while we share the same room. Answer is very simply. He is back at Johor. X )

So the story continue. Today I am suppose to finish up my finial report and let my mentor go throught and sign off so that I can hand it over to my lecture won some help from my friend. Since I will straight heading back to Penang the first hong tomoro after back from work!
But too bad the report is giving me a hard time. After gone through by my mentor I still need to do amendment for it. So by the time I finish and let him sign was already 6:40p.m. The bus for 6:30p.m. Already kiss me good bye! Yet my mentor sign of approval doesn't end the story. I still need to bind them up. Well since the bus is gone I hen take my sweet time in checking it for minor error and lucky I did. By the time I finished it was already 8:00p.m. The only people let in the projects department was my senior project manager and me. Thank god! My senior project manger mr. Hard offered to give me a ride home. But I would have to wait for him to finish up his job. And it was 9:00p.m. When he ready to go.

I guess that's his birthday present for me by giving me free ride! Taking bus from. There will take me almost 2 hours to get back home!

By the time I reach home it was already 9:30p.m. But my day is not over yet. I still need to pass my report and documents for my friend so that someone can help me hand in over to my lecture! Well the make my start writing this post at 10 o'clock!

This makes my 21th birthday the fastest ever!
Thanks everyone for your warm birthday wishes! Is very nice of you!
There was an unexpected birthday wish at 12. Thanks for that! I will bear it in mind!

For some of you, I will be seeing you real soon! X )

Now i'm at home and it was 9:30p.m. Still have to pass my report and document to my friend so that someone can pass it up for me tomorrow!
Yes now everything done! It is then 10 o'clock! Leaving me with two hours to celebrate!

Fastest birthday ever!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! There was an unexpected one at 12 o'clock! I'll remember that!
All the best for everyone! For some, see you all real soon!

4 comments:

Live Station said...

fast and furious

happy belated birthday to you in lost-noob

haha

~Live Life~ said...

Haha...i had the longest birthday ever and you had the shortest birthday ever...

Take care bro!

Now done with that thing d rite? Have fun in Penang!!!

@ SmalL G!RL said...

hpy belated bday to you :)

LucasLost said...

ya.. that was... that total opposite... well got some celebration here yesterday... steamboat at my house!

thx for all the wishes