Friday, January 9, 2009

My Grandmother.


Last week when went back to Penang, I took a few photo of my grandmother, she is almost 92 years old. As usual, she was happy to see me back to home town. Old people get to miss their relative very often. Of course I am glad to see her too.

I heard that she had quite a fall in the bath room just not long ago and been complaining that she don't have the strenght to walk. So my dad say I am going to treat her for a dinner that night and she must attend and have a dinner together.

At first she was reluctant to attend the dinner together by saying that she can't walk. But she made it to the dinner cause my dad keep emphasising that I am the one who will be treat her the dinner. Well it wasn't me. But am glad that we get together and had a proper dinner and also to celebrate my dad early birthday.


I don't think she is that old. See the L sign.... she is saying that I am so LAME! Hahaha.... just coincident....

This pose is like she was posing like an author of some book, if you were fans of Stephen King, this pose should be familiar to you.
I still remember, about 10 years ago, she still been able to chop down bamboo trees and makes buckets out from it.

A caring hand

5 comments:

Live Station said...

you inherited your grandma's genes!
haha. the shape of heads are quite same...


by the way, its so sweet of this post.... its gonna be a really valuable one.

wish i could .haha
great job again!

Mei-Wah said...

your grandma is so cute with the "L" sign~ kekeke... :)

~Live Life~ said...

Nice portraits...

Why didn't you belanja?hehe...no $$?

I wish I can do the same thing for my grandma too...I have to do it soon...but I don't have the photography skills and equipment wo...

Hmm...

L i Y i n said...

I see the resemblance to your grandma in you (haha the "L" sign, although it's just a coincident) ! :)

very nice pictures, especially the portrait!

wayne said...

I love this post a lot. Seriously. It's touching. And I'm touched by ALL. Cheer for your granny and you! =)

Visit her regularly ya?

wayne