Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Tag I ow'n'... 16 things about me?

I hardly know myself lea... now need 16 things... kill me bah...

ok cut the crap.. and start to write the crap....

  1. everyone shold know that i like.... P.... h.... o.... t.... o.... graphy. Yes... love it... I gonna married to Nikon if Nikon is available... then I don't have to worry about getting money to fun my stuff.
  2. next would be, i like to take photograph at weird places... such as... Toilet! xD next would only archive able in Malaysia... Beside the Trash site...... Smell sucks... but gonna try that
  3. Places around me is dirty, i still can close one eye... but.... on me... hell no... .
  4. I like listen to songs but not rock. I do like X Japan... just for those songs that were not too heavy.
  5. I play guitar badly and sing badly... but who cares, i SS enough... well pity my room mates...
  6. The younger i get, i less game i play....( younger dude to... joe say kenot say old yet.. just started to life our live... so getting younger everyday.... infact.. -1 year soon)
  7. I like to eat a lot... cheap one eat... expensive one eat... drop on floor one.. you eat bah!
  8. I can't live without being connected to the world wide web. Even is just leave my comp sign in to the msn.... i feel syok that way.
  9. My memory sucks when i own people things. but not if they own me( yeah i know it spelled owe.. but choi ah... haha the one who corrected me knew it. >.<)
  10. everyday my alarm rang at 530am. but i will be on bed until 550am. couple of times really sleep till 7am.. take cab go work... pocket - 14 dollar. Syok!
  11. If i need to be describe in one word, i would tag myself "weird".
  12. 2009 he is going to eat McD for the rest of the year!
  13. I can't take daily product, yet i still got one tub of yogurt in the fridge. Simply love it.
  14. scratching head d.... what to write here? can put on hold? I... I... hate doing laundry. Like now... i still got clothes at the washing machine need me go hand them up....
  15. i very kaypo de. when the things that i kaypo or kaypo with have no harm to the subject being kaypoed. hahaha....
  16. this one... is for me to know and you to find out. That's the secret i will never tell. Ops... Gossip boy here.
ok done... finally i finsh the tag.

Free photos!

Title: V I B R A N T

This is the only odd. Time fly......

2 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

i love the first & last pic...

one shot
surreal
peace
calm
time never waits

~Live Life~ said...

U aren't that weird??!

But, even so, it may be a good aspect too...

Stay weird then!! Wakaka...