Monday, February 16, 2009

I am going for my presentation at 8a.m.

wahh..... Presentation coming soon. can't sleep!!! I think that what we call stress!

I am not sure is my slide good enough or not.

I studied electrical engineering but when i go for attachment, they post me to project.
what i learnt there were all projects management while none of electrical engineering!
the engineering that i exposed to most was machanical engineering.

What the.... now i am going back to my lecturer and tell them?
well... stress.... later i will be givine lecture to lectures about projects management.
so wish me luck!

by the time people who read this, i think i had already finish my presentation...

LUCK PLEASE COME TO ME!
Need to be ONG ah

2 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Hi...3 more hours to go...

Jia you ba! Don't worry...take it easy and just be calm...

Have confidence and do your best!

Gambatte...

Mei-Wah said...

Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~
Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~ Luck~

Many many luck for you!