Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spectacle

It was yesterday that i went to make my new spectacle, AGAIN.

I am sure that I am careless I had quite a numbers of spectacles and none of them survive.
The first spectacles I had, I don't know why but I step on it myself and killed it. that was back in '03. Not long after that, I save up my own money to make myself a new one, because I scared that I will be doomed if I told my mom. Well when we were small, we always try to get away from trouble as much as we could. Do you agree?

Ok next one, after I made my self a new pair, it lasted quit long this time, but at the end it was too smashed into pieces. Its corps is still being kept at my house. Inside my cupboard. So after that I get another new one.

This was lasted me till I went to SG first year i guess. There was one day, i went to a small park just behind my house after school and took a nap on the bench. Well i think i took of my spectacle and left it on the floor. Walah... after i woke up.. i totally forgotten about it. Gone with the wind. My spectacle left me again.

Then my previous pair, I don't remember when i made it, but this one was lost in the fastest time of all that I recall. I wore it that day during the motorcycle accident last year. From then on, it was lost. I don't recall it was with me till i took it off or while i was doing "somersault" during the accident.

Now, the new one has yet to arrive. I hope that I won't be needing to get a new one soon after this.
*FYI it is made of glass this time.

3 comments:

Angel said...

hahaha..glass..the first ever i think..i wear so many specs before not even one is glass made..lolz!

~Live Life~ said...

It happened to me too...always spoilt due to sports, sleep, scratch...

But, when I finally found the one spectacle i like a lot, I have preserved it till now...the longest ever...

May this new spectacle not to end up tragically like his own previous counterparts...haha...

Mei-Wah said...

maybe you got no good relationship with spectacles. ;) but you wore contact lenses right?