Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steamboat @ My House!

All too busy with their food except Zaolon the natural poser.... willing to spend his time to pose for me! Haha...

Last Saturday, the day I reach Penang I called for a steamboat at my house and Chin Hou, Zen Yang, Zaolon, Liyin and Choon Xuan turn up! Aikz... Joe had to attend her cousin wedding dinner can't make it here to join up with us. x ( never still got next one!

When talk about food, they were really too busy take a time off for picture... haha... actualy they were candid. haha... well they like my mom's soup! haha...

my mom is not a good cook but she is good a cooking soup! I guess that's enough already. Jack of all trade = master of all none. Well her soup is the best!

I wonder why after makan, zaolon ask xuan for a dance? hahaa... just Kidding... they were helping me cleaning up the dishes...

Well i can conclude that's poker face? ahhaha... the rythm of Lady Gaga's poker face must have run through liyin's mind now. lol.. that pic still got zaolon pretty leg!

Well the real poser is here with his killing aura! even better than kuan kong!
He claim that he is not a poser... is his style... well... up to him... he got the killing aura... let him win.
 
 
Khai Sheng said that his killing aura even disturb the Tv Signal... o.O
Hahaha... while having fun at the steamboat we still not forgetting to took some photo for ads! I think i should add advertisment around my blog and earn some extra cash if possible.... I am making ads for them! aiks!

 
I wonder why Chin Hou got that yam jin face again.... while that pretty feet with red paint belongs to liyin. I think she was in a hurry. x )

ops an emo face... actually she did make up when she first arrive at my house for steamboat... but i guess the steam from the boat... had them removed.... xD haha... well thanks for so bei mean! haha
 we was planning to go for SS after steam boat session but end up most of us can't make it there together. As usual we are spontanous. Change is the only constant right? Follow by adapt. So we just stay back at my house while i try to beat up zaolon in drinking all the beers. Yeah we finish every bottle available in my house.

Is good that Hou and Yang can make it! We even have some role play perform by Yang.
 
Lol we were talking about scandal in xxxxxxx. Ops.. not suitable for public. well the role play was a good one! haha....
The thing he holding is suppose to be 琵琶。Haha... 演得很入戏!

That the expression after we all finish listen to the story.... AHH.....

 That night was really long... we still have a birthday cake. thanks to zaolon! at then end we all take turns to make wishes and blew the candle at least once! hahah... there was a video... but not yet available. We shall wait for it from liyin.

No picture take from my camera...too busy... haahaa.... liyin is the one who been taking all that.
Is was really fun to fight over the candles... pity pity the candles and the cakes.... it must be spreaded with saliva from everybody. xD the one who started the ball rolling... zaolon... more from the video... haahaa...

Yet i still wish everyone all their wishes came true!

4 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

walao!! the last pic, hahaah

Live Station said...

wa,,,all po members LOL

and again, nice photos! esp. the zaolon's shots

zaolon said...

thz, live station!!
lol...

LucasLost said...

haha! zaolon see.. i didnt poh u... eh!! haha....

thanks oh... i wanna determination to finish my own projecT!