Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tag.

Another tag so must reply lo...
1. The last person you tagged is?
I don't remember...
2. Your 5 impression of him/her?
Haha... I am sure is a good guy/girl. all the best thing can be related to he/she.
3. The most memorable thing that he/she had ever done for you?
Swt... how to do this tag while i don't remeber who?
4. The most memorable word he/she ever spoke to you?
"I don't know"
5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
If a she, yea that's good. other than that... i am straight.
6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will…
well... good too, bcz there is nothing.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on…
tell me who she is. don't want a he.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, it is because
it drives me crazy
9. The most desirable thing for him/her to do is
Leave me alone.
10. Overall impression towards him/her is
A nobody.
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Siao kia.
12. The character for you yourself is
Think too much
13. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself is?
Need motivation.
14. The most ideal person you want to be is
Just be myself.

15. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her?
Thanks for everything they did for me.

16. dont have that much of source to tag. xD

2 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Another tagging post...

I never really get to make myself to post about this kind of tagging thingy...

Live Station said...

the more you reply to your tag..

the MORE people will know bout you...


lol its kinda addictive sometimes.. like writing our own biographies..