Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unexpected...

I was called back by HR department to Singapore today but end up I have nothing to do.
The HR department said that I haven't acquire my official result which lead to they can't be prepare my work permit and etc.

Before that, it wasn't suppose to be this case but now it is, so I will only be able to work in April. one long month!

I don't want to sit at home doing nothing anymore, guess i will have to go out and find some job to fill up the emptyness as soon as possible and get paid!

Well before I get the job, more update will be on its ways... first will be the Jspo Concert held last Saturday. I was with them for the whole day since they meet up at school till the back at school around mid night.


So there are a lot to be blogged.

Next Penang Heritage Trial, is a long day and same day as liyin depart to Aus. Well I haven't been able to finish edit all those photo taken.. might take quite some times...

4 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Man! I like your photos la...

Send me the link for all the photos in PICASA when you have done editing and uploading...

I see a huge potential of you waiting to bloom...

Keep it up!

LucasLost said...

i try to make the blog photo public.. don't know can it be done that way... because upload seperately is harder to blog.. : )

thx.. btw.. the Khoo kongsi 1.. is HDR photo... look like a bit 3D i like iT!

I even print it out.. but the result is a bit over saturated... >.<

~Live Life~ said...

Wa...more technical stuff d...I don't understand! ><

HDR? Over saturated?

Anyway...still nice...

Live Station said...

nice photos...

penang has MANY MANY nice scenery plus buildings...

i love it!