Friday, April 17, 2009

Graduate with Merit!

Happy to know that I finally know me Diploma grade.
I am able to graduate with the Diploma with Merit.

I also got the acceptance letter from NUS for the part time Mechanical Engineering even though I graduate as Electrical engineering. Remember I told you all I only manage to finish 2 question out of 4 question given during the admision test? xD Still the give a place for me in the University.

But I still waiting for EEE part time notification from NTU. Which one to choose if i have both?

Last but not least, I am still unemployed. My company still having trouble getting me the working permit. Jobless and poor....

4 comments:

specialhuman said...

all the best and don't give up k? ;)

Angel said...

why u apply for part time de ne?

Live Station said...

Congrats in the first place

NUS of course! :P

but you might wanna go NTU for engineering...heard its good at that

LucasLost said...

thanks everyone...
I cant go for full time yet, because i need to serve my bond with my company.

ya... NTU is does provide the best engineering.. but to change course to ME NUS is the only uni that allow me to do so.

so i am still waiting...