Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I knocked my head pretty badly

Awh... day before yesterday, I went for a swim in the evening with my roomate.
We decided to take leave around 7:30p.m. so that we can make it for hte school "makan place"

when we noticed the time, it was already 7:35 p.m. so it not possible to eat there since it is close at 8.
so i told my room mate to race to the shorter end of the pool.

Because I don't have the swimming goggle, I keep my eyes close... baaammmm.... it at the end of the pool and I really hit the wall of the pool badly. End up with a bungalow. I do have a minor concussion at that time, head really went dizzy!

now my forehead is blue black. My room mate thought that I was stopping when I reach the end because we were both using free style, but he was wrong. He saw me in action bumping my head against the wall with at bamm!

Pain Pain....

5 comments:

LZ said...

Aiyo!

Hahhaah next time stretch ur hand longer to touch the wall first ;)

~Live Life~ said...

Man!! That muz hurt...

I can even feel it by reading your post...

Concussion?!serious leh...

Massage more a...

Take care and hopefully your "bungalow" be demolished soon...

LucasLost said...

Yea, what my friend told me was, he saw my hand reaching for the wall but i am not... is actually i try to swim even i reached the edge!

when i feel my hand against the wall, so does my forehead. haha.

ya.. now getting a bit darker, but nor serious in the blue black, just minor. but is kinda pain when u try to move ur eye brown

Angel said...

aiyoyo..i felt funny instead of pity for you..muahaha!take care la..looks likes its gonna take weeks to totally recover from the o1 che1!

LucasLost said...

yeah... i think is funny too.. 快乐是建设在别人的痛苦上