Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trapped!

What do you see inside?

That is a rattan basket! This was taken long time ago during the pre camp for the EE FOP's SLs.
This is something inside the basket! Try look closer...



Well if you still can't spot it....  scroll down slowly...



* * * * *





* * * * *




It's Human! So those fingers belongs to?

Let's look a little bit closer.


The Fingers is trying to free himself our from the "Cage"

Still have no idea who is he? Well next few more photo will surely give u some ideas!


Still trying to free himself


The monster!

XD I am sure you all know the monster inside is me!
But how come I end up inside this thing?
Thanks to Stephen who help in lock me inside this basket!

That is how I end up in the basket!

Luckily my bone is still flexible else I would end up with cracks!
Stephen also try to get in the basket but...


His head is stuck outside of the basket!

A ribbon across his head would be a perfect present!

I suggest Stephen that if he tie a ribbon across his head, I would help him post this parcel to his girl friend!
The best present ever!

4 comments:

specialhuman said...

lol. i thought it was a dog :P

LucasLost said...

awh.... is me >.<

choonxuan said...

lol you are just so weird enough to fit into the luggage LOL

Live Station said...

the pic with caption "the monster" is creepy enough....lol