Monday, June 15, 2009

Hot ah!

Today I felt that my blood is burning and it almost burst my head during my work! I use to be patient towards my workers but he really drive me mad today!
Kanasai... I ask them work they keep on giving @#$%^&* excuses.... End up I yell and that poor guy and show him how to do his job properly....

I do know that my pay is like 5 times their salary? (the worker are damn poor their pay can be as low as less than 300 per month) so... I am not asking them to give me my pay quality but.. he really push my limit of the edge...

Ask him cut a pvc board... he tell me need 2 ladder to get up the switchboard then only he can carry it out.. I stright away ask him come down.. and i finish the job in 5 min... of course i never screw them with !@#$%^&... but... my head really was boiling that time...

phew... back to work tomorrow... relief!

5 comments:

Angel said...

chill chill...(^o^)V

zaolon said...

pour cold water on u!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey~
You are learning, You know you can do better than that!!
Jia you!

LucasLost said...

Thanks a lot! everyone.. especially anonymous... XD u brighten up my days! same to you.. never give up!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! lost-lostnoob.blogspot.com is one of the best informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. lost-lostnoob.blogspot.com rocks!