Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pick up where I left

Woot... I had quite a few busy weeks, so now I think I should update each and every of them before they long gone....

2 Weeks ago, Zaolon came over to SG but I only get to meet up with him at Sunday because I had something on for the Saturday. I meet up with my 7PL friends at Red Box ( I think SG also have it.. already cant recall!!) So sang until I boh Xia + zhao xia. But who cares? Just sing will do...
Then the next got to meet up with Zaolon the next day... and He really lost a lot of weight! Just that I never praise him for that... he will because too proud. So I treated him Carl's Jr. in order for him to gain back some weight! Hey! That's Evil!

Sunday want to sleep longer also can't because Zaolon is here! This time round he is so determine to visit Sentosa, so morning 9:30 we meet up at the Mrt station head towards Vivo city and took the monorail to SENTOSA!


See the background? It was a rainny day! Zaolon is not in luck this time round! Lol... We were suppose to watch girl in bikini, lucky there were stil a few round there... else this trip would be empty handed!...


Took the photo on the left while we ride the free tram that goes around Sentosa. Well it was a short day... but glad that Zaolon made it to SG for the second time! Hope to see you soon!



Coming next is my last Friday. I participated in my company inter-yard X-country. So I must go for the training. Participating in my company events is actually for me to know more people and for them to know me as well... So... I think after all the events still benefits me a lot.

Ok last Friday we had training at Bukit Batok Natural Park and our company had arrange transport for us. Let's take a look at what I ride to the destination.


They are actually took from behind of a lorry. Yes... we took an open air sport Lorry to the site! and it can carry 20 pax at least! Haha! Natural air!

Two days after the training is the actual run itself! Because we put so much effort in training... below is the out come.

Yes! We nail down all the other yard and won the overall champion for the 4th time in a row! Lol... actually I didn't contribute at all! It was base on team challenge result which accumulate of total 10 people in a team with at least 2 girls!


That's all for the 2 weeks! I should keep posting! Else my post will get shorter and shorter.... or more consolidate? xD
Need motivation! 

No comments: