Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Shout out to JSPO


Yes congratulation for Dear JSPO members! They had won the 6th Champion in a row! Even though I left the school for 4 years already but I still feel very happy for them. I got the news from 洪老娘 as soon as the result was being announced!

Mrs. Ang said that this year can't hear the cheering from the crowd because I was not there to lead them! Hahahaa......... Proven that I am the best cheer leader!!!! ( lol.. suppose to be a shout out to jspo but i end up promote myself!)


Next Stop will be at JOHOR if nothing goes wrong for the National Competition! So... I hope that my PR is ready by then.. so that I can be the best cheer leader again! haha... and take tons of photo os JSPO!


JSPO KEEP IT UP!

p.s.
I find that the photo of JSPO is lack of something.... I don't see people from my batch anymore.... I guess... slowly... as time goes by... people who go back to the band... will be replace by the younger generation... Kinda miss the olden days....

well... that's live! Move on!!!

Credits to Xue Er

3 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

yahh i wonder when can we all gather again and shout for jspo again forming the best cheer! i miss the old times as well!

LucasLost said...

we used to wearing the uniform, then bcm spectator... now... we only can see the photo album from far....

joe.. don;t worry.. i take more photo during the national competition! xD and try to have gathering when u back... xD

zaolon said...

YA..If the national competition at Johor,then me n sk may be can go lo..wakaka...