Friday, July 10, 2009

I will consume you alive!



Tomorrow is the day! After dozing at the SSSC course for one whole week now is time for the 100 MCQ!
Yet, I am not fully prepare... I wonder how well can I do for it...

The whole book is words! I hate that. Not a single formula or calculation to do! Is like LAW LAW LAW! REGULATION REGULATION! ACTS ACTS ACTS! That will kill me la!

Never mind! I use my common sense to answer the 100 MCQ passing grade is 65 out of 100! Woot! I only have one choice which is to pass!

4 comments:

Live Station said...

100 MCQ?
just use your highschool MCQ answering technique lar...

remember to bring along a dice wor...


Best of luck! :D

~Live Life~ said...

Congrats! So water a MCQ? haha...

NICE blog layout...

zaolon said...

good luck la..
dun draw pics of u to pass up as answers oo...

Eng Song Keat said...

lol... no problem.. the test.. easy!! haha.. i didnt draw anything... just shade and shade!