Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kee Huat's Wedding

This was my first experience on wedding photography and I should thank Kee Huat which use to be my mentor, now he is my colleague and friend. He is the one who gave me the opportunity to try out Wedding Photography.

The day before his wedding, I stayed overnight at his house so that I would be able to start helping him to photo as early as 5:00a.m. in the morning.


Bands of Brothers

The challenge of mine is that I don't have my own camera with me instead I borrow my friend, Terence's Alpha 700 instead. Without any external flashes, my best bet is to push to ISO to the max without compromise the image quality due to handshake.

Most of the photo I took is more like the flow of the whole process, further more he already had 2 main photographer, I am more like help out as well as cover some of the minor details of his wedding. Below are a few of my personal selection.


Sweet November


In Pair




~I hereby wish them Happy Marriage~

2 comments:

~Live Life~ said...

Nice leh! Really got potential...haha...=)

Congrats, first time taking wedding photos can be so nice d...=)

I love the second on the left and top most on the right under Sweet November!

Aharm - 欣 said...

So Sweeeeeet~!!!