Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kim Cen and Catherine Wedding

First of all I would like to thank Kim Cen and Catherine for giving me this wonderful opportunity in taking their wedding photos! It was my very first full coverage of wedding photo shoots and there are still lot more for me to learn from. This is really a huge step for me as before I am only covering certain parts of the wedding ceremony process.

Kim Cen and Catherine were really a wonderful couple as they had been in a relationship since 7 years ago and still counting. This shows that their love for each other is even tougher that the world hardest material - The Diamond. Catherine is a teacher, that why her sisters were all dressed in formal whereas Kim Cen band of brothers decided to suit up themselves to look like a nerdy students ready to be lectured!

















I hereby again wish them Happy Marriage!

No comments: