Saturday, October 2, 2010

Out for Wedding Photo Shoot at Johor Bahru - Masai


Phew, finally get all my stuff packed!
In my bag it has:
  • Nikon D90 (borrowed from Ryan)
  • Nikon D80 (Just get the shutter box replaced!)
  • Nikon 70-200mm F2.8 VR I
  • Nikon 50mm F1.8
  • Tamrom 17-50 F2.8
  • 2 X Nikon Speed Light SB-600
  • Charger for the AA batteries
  • Charger for iPhone
  • Charger for Nokia backup phone
  • My Laptop XPS M1530
  • 500GB Seagate Freeagent Portable Hardisk
  • Charger for my laptop
  • Checklist of stuff to be shot!
I serious feel that is a little bit too heavy! Further more with a tripod and a bag of my clothes!
I already feel the weight now!

Ok! Ready to go! Hoping for a fruitful wedding photo shoot!
Will be staying over at the bridegroom house for the night so that I can be there early morning for full coverage!

No comments: