Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's January and I loved it!

Time zoooom! Haha... and it already 2011! Haven't been writing much for the past few months because can't find any mood or inspiration to do so! But now it is already 2011! Is a whole new year with full of new resolutions!

Hmm... thinking about how to list them down.. but surely not today! xD

Just bought myself a Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 Manual focus lenses. If you are into photography and camera gears, you should already know that! Is a very sweet lenses that you surely want to get your hands on it! purely SOLID!

Some sample photo taken with it below!

Taken from the view of my window 17th stories above the ground!


Lovie dovie! A bit no so sharp but I just like their pace was synchronized!


Clark Quey overhead bridge, took this because I went the wrong way and have to walk all the way back again!



1 comment:

东风破 said...

Voigtlander 58mm f1.4~
I see...
haha^^
nice lens ah!